1) You must, must, must, must, must have a stable internet connection and a mic. Ustream Producer or be able to use Ustream.com. Stereo Mix. It is advisable for you to have these programs/tools BEFORE your interview.
2) Make sure you normally have at least one or two days a week where you're free for an hour or two and are able to host your radio show.
3) Secret Radio is part of YG Ladies, a 2NE1 fan forum so it is advisable for you to have at least Lollipop digital single, Fire digital single, Try to Follow Me digital single, The First Mini Album, 'Please Don't Go', 'You & I' and 'Kiss' in your music library. You don't have to play 2NE1 songs back to back but at least one or two. If you're missing some or are looking for MORE 2NE1 songs, our Audio forum will be able to help you out with a variety of HQ audio rips.
4) In addition to #3 make sure you have a large music library. You need to be able to play listeners' requests, and keep them pumped with a variety of music.
5) You need to be confident and energetic. This is to ensure that you will be able to hold your own show and entertain members. No one wants to suffer through an hour of mumbling. It's fine if you're nervous the first time but if you easily get nervous then you may want to prepare beforehand.
6) Know http://ygladies.com really well. From our on going projects, partner sites, forum rules, where things are etc. It's up to you to promote them.
7) Be courteous on air. No bashing other sites/fandoms/artists. You are representing YG Ladies.
8) Previous experience isn't an absolute must, but it is a very good bonus. Practice makes perfect though right?9) You must have AT LEAST 15 posts to apply.
9) ONLY POST QUESTIONS IN THIS THREAD You must fill in the application form below to apply Any application posted in here will be ignored. After reading all this if you're still interested and know you have what it takes to be a Secret DJ then fill out the application form below.
CURRENTLY NOT HIRINGGood luck to everyone applying! ^_^
DJ APPLICATION PROCESS
1) After you filled in your application I and other staff will review it and contact you (or have another DJ do so) as soon as we can so we can schedule an interview on Skype. (Yes, you must have it's free to download). Treat this as if this is an actual job interview. If you don't show up or are late it reflects poorly on your part.
2) During your Skype interview I, or another DJ will be asking you several questions i.e.What is your playlist like?Days and times you're available to DJ. Why should you be a DJ?Why do you WANT to be a DJ?What is YG Ladies currently promoting?Will your radio segments have a special 'thing'? (i.e. fashion hour, food hour etc. (If it does this will be even more impressive because it shows your creativity).
3) If this goes well you will have a 45 minute to 1 hour LIVE trial session where you will be on air and we will observe how you interact with listeners, how you get to their requests, your personality etc.
4) Give us at least a week to deliberate and go over your trial session and interview. We will contact you if you become a DJ or if we need to hear you live one more time to cinch our final decision. Looking forward to hearing you all on the air! - Secret DJs & Admin
Thanks to pixelden